Save Windows (Phones)

naddy6969

Aug 8, 2017
Visit site
"The world is doing fine with one dominant desktop OS that has more than 90% market share itself. It has been this way for 20+ years."

You might want to check that "more than 90% market share" number. Windows is down to 82% desktop worldwide, and dropping. Mac is now around 13% and growing. Chrome is growing. In fact, everything is growing except Windows.

ManofGod1000

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
"The world is doing fine with one dominant desktop OS that has more than 90% market share itself. It has been this way for 20+ years."

You might want to check that "more than 90% market share" number. Windows is down to 82% desktop worldwide, and dropping. Mac is now around 13% and growing. Chrome is growing. In fact, everything is growing except Windows.

Please provide proof.

smartblu

Oct 9, 2018
Visit site
They change so many time their mind and do so many mistakes (no backward compatibility among others disasters). I'm afraid they havent so much option at the end.
I think PWA was the only possible solution.
So, in my opinion, I'd continue to developp agressively EDGE for a perfect and outstanding PWA execution.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
If you are still using Windows Phone or Windows Mobile devices, and they meet your needs, then that's great. But MS have clearly moved on, and one day you may have to do the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3