A Novice Looking to go into Tech

OsayiSN

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
Hey. I'm a tech novice who has developed a great interest in the field ever since I accidentally stumbled upon Windows Central. I now follow tech news like an addict from mobile to drones (everything).
I was wondering if you can help me out with suggestions on possible tech skills that a novice can acquire over the internet (trying to finding tech experts in my country is like trying tp find black people in the Russian goverment) that would really set me out on a path in the tech world.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Hey. I'm a tech novice who has developed a great interest in the field ever since I accidentally stumbled upon Windows Central. I now follow tech news like an addict from mobile to drones (everything).
I was wondering if you can help me out with suggestions on possible tech skills that a novice can acquire over the internet (trying to finding tech experts in my country is like trying tp find black people in the Russian goverment) that would really set me out on a path in the tech world.

Do you mean for writing/publishing? If so, I focused on science and writing articles in college (biology, psychology, political science with the latter being a ton of writing experience). Write a lot in the forums, comments, etc. and kind of build up a reputation. These days video (YouTube, Facebook) is huge and probably even easier to get noticed. Also, make friends of people in high places on social - be friendly, ask questions, try to solve problems, write guides etc.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I wish a Tech Writer would show up who delivers their words like William F. Buckley, Jr.

Doesn't pertain really, but I'm just sayin'..........:wink:

Peace. Alan
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
Lumia ICON [Win10M 15014.1000] Sportster
Even when I lose, I win.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss