Hey. I'm a tech novice who has developed a great interest in the field ever since I accidentally stumbled upon Windows Central. I now follow tech news like an addict from mobile to drones (everything).
    I was wondering if you can help me out with suggestions on possible tech skills that a novice can acquire over the internet (trying to finding tech experts in my country is like trying tp find black people in the Russian goverment) that would really set me out on a path in the tech world.
    01-21-2017 02:23 AM
    Someone could do well and reply.
    01-21-2017 08:15 AM
    OsayiSN,

Welcome to Windows Central! I'm sure Dan Rubino our editor will be along when he gets a chance to answer your question! Please be patient. One quick suggestion I can make is to check out Windows Central Digital Offers. They have online learning classes on many tech subjects!

https://digitaloffers.windowscentral...online-courses
    01-21-2017 12:04 PM
    Hey. I'm a tech novice who has developed a great interest in the field ever since I accidentally stumbled upon Windows Central. I now follow tech news like an addict from mobile to drones (everything).
    I was wondering if you can help me out with suggestions on possible tech skills that a novice can acquire over the internet (trying to finding tech experts in my country is like trying tp find black people in the Russian goverment) that would really set me out on a path in the tech world.

Do you mean for writing/publishing? If so, I focused on science and writing articles in college (biology, psychology, political science with the latter being a ton of writing experience). Write a lot in the forums, comments, etc. and kind of build up a reputation. These days video (YouTube, Facebook) is huge and probably even easier to get noticed. Also, make friends of people in high places on social - be friendly, ask questions, try to solve problems, write guides etc.
    01-21-2017 02:06 PM
    I wish a Tech Writer would show up who delivers their words like William F. Buckley, Jr.

Doesn't pertain really, but I'm just sayin'..........

Peace. Alan
    Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
    Lumia ICON [Win10M 15014.1000] Sportster
    Even when I lose, I win.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-29-2017 04:47 PM