Would you ever?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey Dan,

At one point in time Derek Kessler emptied out his tech closet and gave away a bunch of goodies via the BLOG at webOS Nation.

Would you, could you do something similar?

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Hey Dan,

At one point in time Derek Kessler emptied out his tech closet and gave away a bunch of goodies via the BLOG at webOS Nation.

Would you, could you do something similar?

I could and I may. My big issue that I'm well known for is I'm terrible at shipping out things. I can receive all the packages in the world, but mailing out something is like an accomplishment (ask James Falconer who's waiting on a PC from me!).

I do like to hoard a bit too. Having a Toshiba Tsunami prototype phone from like 2012 is just kind of fun.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You could just ship once and put it all in Michelle's capable hands.

Like how I volunteer y'all for work. :winktongue:

Seriously though it seems like a great way to bolster interest in WC... I'd never expect to win anything, but I'd try. And no one could blame you for holding onto rarities and collectables. I hope you know many would be happy just to know they had Dan Rubino's Arc Touch Mouse...

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
You could just ship once and put it all in Michelle's capable hands.

Like how I volunteer y'all for work. :winktongue:

Seriously though it seems like a great way to bolster interest in WC... I'd never expect to win anything, but I'd try. And no one could blame you for holding onto rarities and collectables. I hope you know many would be happy just to know they had Dan Rubino's Arc Touch Mouse...

I thought about suggesting it too hahahahah

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786