What wallpapers do you use? Where do you find them?

TheLumaniac

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Hey Dan!

I've been wondering what wallpapers do you use? I've been thinking about changing mine (on both my PC and my phone), so I kinda need some new ideas. There have been threads on the forums about the wallpapers that the windows central community uses, but what do you use? And where do you find those wallpapers? (through googl-bing, by using an app, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
"New" ideas will be interesting. I suppose most would find their wallpapers through some search engine. Some of mine are from Google Images, but I search for a specific kind of image. For example, right now I'm using a nice simple Eye of Horus wallpaper for both my phone and PC. But sometimes I change that wallpaper to some other wallpaper based on my mood.

But if I really want to be unique with my wallpaper, I'd use some of my own "fine art photos" - that I'm sure will be "new" since nobody else has that wallpaper (unless they were with me when I took the photo, in the same place, at the same time).

Sometimes I use an app to modify certain photos, but I rarely use those wallpaper apps. On iOS, I use "Prisma" - it's also available for Windows Phones.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Hey Dan!

I've been wondering what wallpapers do you use? I've been thinking about changing mine (on both my PC and my phone), so I kinda need some new ideas. There have been threads on the forums about the wallpapers that the windows central community uses, but what do you use? And where do you find those wallpapers? (through googl-bing, by using an app, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

I use an app called Wallpaper Studio 10 often. I also use Shutterstock and license some high res ones, which are what's been seen on the Surface Studio and my recent laptop reviews. I can't share those though but you can license them here.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Cortana finds my wallpapers. I ask her for color/object or color/adjective and browse the image results. Or sometimes I just use pics I've taken. I have about 60 photos I've taken with my phones running on a slideshow for my Laptop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786