Which Platform I should roam?

Nasser Hadjloo

Oct 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi Dan,

I've been always a part of Microsoft platform, I've used different devices with Windows CE, WindowsMobile 6, WindowsPhone 7, WindowsPhone 8, and Windows 10 Mobile

I am a addicted to Microsoft Integration and Services, Currently I'm using HP Elite x3 as my main phone

After Official announcement of Windows 10 Mobile death, I believe it is time to leave, as Joe Belfiore left the platform himself.

the most important feature of Android for me, is its integration with any tyoe of devices (home appliances)

the most important feature of IOS for, is its memory manager and its clean platform

so What is you opinion? Which platform have more support of Microsoft Services? ios or android?

Adventurer64

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
Android. I'm fairly new to WP, just 8 MThs. Prior, I was using Microsoft services on Samsung phones since MS started on Android. When I switched to W10M, I recall actually missing some features not available on W10M. When I left android, I was using onedrive, OneNote, outlook, arrow launcher, lock screen, Bing app, office apps, Cortana and office lens. All worked very well on android and move from android was relatively smooth. I assume move back to Android will be smooth once I bail W10M.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a Google Pixel and am very happy with it.
I always had a Nexus device to accompany my Lumia devices from October 2013 till Jan 2017 when I gave up my Lumia 950 so my transition was quite easy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb