Microsoft Lumia 550 stuck on resuming screen

Psyco Heather

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
Hi there,

I have a relatively new Microsoft Lumia 550 phone. It was working relatively good (except it keeps freezing every so often for a couple of minutes and won't open Instagram but these are sorted) until an hour or so ago, when I was on WhatsApp. I pressed and held the back button and pressed the cross on the tab thingy and it came up with the resuming page. The dots were moving above the words like they normally would, so I left it for a couple of minutes.

However, when I came back, it was still on the resuming page and the dots were still going, so I did something else for about 2 and a half hours. When I came back to my phone however, it wouldn't turn on. Thinking that it had run out of battery, I plugged it into charge and it immediately came up with the resuming screen!!! i also noticed it wasn't saying it was charging. (which didn't matter too much because it was on almost full charge)

After 30 seconds it turned off (naturally) so i pressed the power button. It didn't turn on. I pressed it again. It wouldn't turn on. I tried holding down the power button to turn it off, but the screen stayed black. Then I tried plugging it into charge again and it turned on and it was STILL on teh resuming screen.

None of the buttons on my phone are working whilst it is on the resuming screen.

I searched it up and tried a soft restart but it wouldn't even do that. It just stayed on it.

Please please please help me!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte