Surface phone

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
With the uncertain (and leaning towards goodbye Windows Phone) future of Windows Phone, I highly doubt we will ever see a "surface phone"

https://www.windowscentral.com/aban...microsoft-ceos-satya-nadellas-biggest-mistake

Seems MS have already completed development of the hardware and is running SD845 and are in talks with channel partners about impending release, if this is correct we will see the device much sooner than later. The only thing we are not certain about is if the actual software and apps are ready for release, But i think we will see the device in the next couple of months.

Lee Power

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Seems MS have already completed development of the hardware and is running SD845 and are in talks with channel partners about impending release, if this is correct we will see the device much sooner than later. The only thing we are not certain about is if the actual software and apps are ready for release, But i think we will see the device in the next couple of months.

Most likely on April 1st 😄

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site

From your keyboard, to God's inbox:)

Chaos2000

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
Microsoft are just wasting time, they make too much excuses, A Surface Phone shoulda see the light a long time ago they could've just change it now because of new technology that is out, windows 10 mobile didnt have to die they could've change the operating system to make the device better and went open source with it, now they talk about foldable device what difference will that make against Android & IOS If they really want to get back in the game they better shock the world with their new device and OS and how it will put them on top in the mobile industry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa