03-16-2018 03:04 PM
81 ... 234
tools
    I know. That's pretty much an iOS copy and while it is good for Android and Win10 shouldn't be like that. It should feel different and Windows like.
    03-01-2018 10:52 PM
    Yes. Improved if they want but yes. It's the one thing that keeps me in W10M for now, I think the interface is way more practical and beautiful with live tiles, rows of icons on Android and iOS are so boring...
    03-02-2018 12:27 PM
    I'm guessing you are replying to me.

- You are sacrificing convenience by only putting apps you frequently use.

- Same answer as above

-I don't know how customizable is the Iphone UI is now. I only had Iphone 4 back in the day, but Android home screen is infinitely more customizable than windows phone. You could very well put all your app icons on lower right corner if you want, and they would take much less space than WP smallest squares.

- All square (and rectangles) of different sizes with many the same color with no space between them is called busy no matter how you try to spin it.

- You and your family are in the minority. Iphone rules the old people category.

- How WP handled subfolders was horrible. It would just expand there moving all the other squares and rectangles, without any negative space in between them. Again, making everything so god awfully busy looking.

WP tried to be the OS between Iphone and Android. Turned out to just be a crappier version of Iphone. Android is the Windows of smartphones. Can customize a lot and the Microsoft Launcher for Android is much better than WP UI could ever be. Make no mistake though, i do believe Microsoft pulling back their mobile business was a big mistake. Let's see what they do with Andromeda.
    03-02-2018 09:18 PM
    I always thought that making the tiles three dimensional would look very nice for all windows os
    03-03-2018 04:08 PM
    Yes!
    03-16-2018 02:20 PM
    I think in the "Journal" Shell we will be looking at a tweaked interface that is pen-centric. In "mobile" (folded) and "desktop" it will be similar to W10 tablet mode... But that is the beauty of CShell.
    03-16-2018 03:04 PM
81 ... 234