Password Managers-Which is the best

Panzer105

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Dan there are a lot of password managers out there now. While I am currently using Enpass, there is Lastpass, Keeper, Bitwarden, mSecure and Dashlane. Which has the best features, and is one more secure than the others?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Dan there are a lot of password managers out there now. While I am currently using Enpass, there is Lastpass, Keeper, Bitwarden, mSecure and Dashlane. Which has the best features, and is one more secure than the others?

No idea if Dan will answer this but I just wanted to say that I have tried most and so far Enpass is the one I prefer.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I prefer enpass as well. You can't sync shared passwords (like if u share a Netflix password with a spouse) but really how often would you ever change that? I like the security of having my passwords stored in my cloud rather than at lastpass. Much more likely for someone to hack lastpass over enpass.

Doctor_Who

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand your response. Whether it's synced with LastPass or synced in the cloud, both are in the cloud, correct? I don't understand how Enpass stores passwords, so I'm maybe missing something here. If so, please enlighten me.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
With lastpass you and another person can manage a shared password. Like if your spouse changes the Netflix password then it will be updated for you too once you sync. This is mainly because lastpass stores all the data on THEIR servers. Which to me is just basically asking to get hacked since all it stores is a bunch of passwords. With enpass, your passwords are stored on the cloud of YOUR CHOICE along with tons of other stuff (i.e. Google, one drive, etc.). This means someone has to hack Google or Microsoft, rather than lastpass. A feat I believe would be more difficult. But in addition to that, if Google or Microsoft get hacked, the chance of someone finding your enpass data and cracking the encryption seems like a second long shot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3