Dan there are a lot of password managers out there now. While I am currently using Enpass, there is Lastpass, Keeper, Bitwarden, mSecure and Dashlane. Which has the best features, and is one more secure than the others?
    04-27-2018 05:31 AM
    Dan there are a lot of password managers out there now. While I am currently using Enpass, there is Lastpass, Keeper, Bitwarden, mSecure and Dashlane. Which has the best features, and is one more secure than the others?
    No idea if Dan will answer this but I just wanted to say that I have tried most and so far Enpass is the one I prefer.
    04-28-2018 09:26 PM
    I don't use a pw manager, but if I did, probably LastPass
    04-28-2018 10:49 PM
    I prefer enpass as well. You can't sync shared passwords (like if u share a Netflix password with a spouse) but really how often would you ever change that? I like the security of having my passwords stored in my cloud rather than at lastpass. Much more likely for someone to hack lastpass over enpass.
    05-04-2018 12:10 AM
    I use Enpass. It works well with all my devices.
    Guytronic likes this.
    05-04-2018 12:21 AM
    I don't understand your response. Whether it's synced with LastPass or synced in the cloud, both are in the cloud, correct? I don't understand how Enpass stores passwords, so I'm maybe missing something here. If so, please enlighten me.
    05-12-2018 09:45 AM
    With lastpass you and another person can manage a shared password. Like if your spouse changes the Netflix password then it will be updated for you too once you sync. This is mainly because lastpass stores all the data on THEIR servers. Which to me is just basically asking to get hacked since all it stores is a bunch of passwords. With enpass, your passwords are stored on the cloud of YOUR CHOICE along with tons of other stuff (i.e. Google, one drive, etc.). This means someone has to hack Google or Microsoft, rather than lastpass. A feat I believe would be more difficult. But in addition to that, if Google or Microsoft get hacked, the chance of someone finding your enpass data and cracking the encryption seems like a second long shot.
    Doctor_Who likes this.
    05-13-2018 12:15 AM