Even more Andromeda fun!

rodneyej

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Dan, are we beginning to back off from the idea that Andromeda will be able to make first party phone calls, and send first party text messages natively? Will Andromeda only be able to connect to LTE networks, using VOIP, and relative services, to make calls, and text? For a lot of people (fans) the fact that Andromeda would be able to make calls, and text, natively is a huge selling point. Any updated information on this?

JoshNay

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. Andromeda MUST make phone calls and send/receive text messages natively for me to buy into it, especially at the price Microsoft is rumored to be offering it for. I could honestly survive and thrive using Andromeda as my smartphone replacement / productivity booster if such were the case. If not, then I might as well stick to my Windows PC / Android combo.

h4mm3r tyme

Jun 14, 2017
Visit site
Yes, great question. I have been holding out for Andromeda. But lack of native calls and texts would be a deal breaker. MSFT needs to get this right. I'm down to my last device - a cracked 1520 running W10M - which will need to be replaced soon. I'm itching to buy this device. I DO NOT want to switch to android.

DavidBS1989

Mar 21, 2018
Visit site
Yes, great question. I have been holding out for Andromeda. But lack of native calls and texts would be a deal breaker. MSFT needs to get this right. I'm down to my last device - a cracked 1520 running W10M - which will need to be replaced soon. I'm itching to buy this device. I DO NOT want to switch to android.

Totally agree. Please, give us info soon, we're lot of people who are hanging on with Windows Phone until change the device to a new Microsoft mobile pone. But we need some info for hope!

rodneyej

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
They have given us more information recently.
Originally posted by DavidBS1989
Originally Posted by h4mm3r tyme

Totally agree. Please, give us info soon, we're lot of people who are hanging on with Windows Phone until change the device to a new Microsoft mobile pone. But we need some info for hope!

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The roll out of 5G cellular networks is in the news today. It is expected in Minneapolis and other cities this year, but we'll need new phones to access it. I hope the Andromeda devices are taking the 5G roll out into their planning.
I support what I like and I like Windows Mobile Phone. I does everything I need and more.
Best Wishes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills