Microsoft Go Plus and Andromeda Glass / Screen

cupu belagu

Aug 17, 2018
Visit site
Hi Dan ... ,

Had watch your videos about Microsoft Surface GO and Andromeda Phone. So I will ask something [ or have suggestion ] which related with those.

1. About Surface GO = Why there's no option such as .... "can play Dota 2", so CPU at least must have 2.2 Ghz speed and GPU that have a "700s point" at videocardbenchmark net. Those 'standard' could play Dota 2 at lowest setting [ which I used to play all this time ]. I guess that more Microsoft fans have more interest and appreciate that.
2. About Andromeda Phone = I'd imagine the other day that maybe it should have an 'open display' [ like ZTE's ] rather than a 'closed display' [ Andromeda renders ] when folded. If we follow the renders, theres 1 big problem ... which is .... middle line that separeate those 2 screens. That will not be a great view and when using a pen too.
So I have an idea about that --> Maybe it's better if it's an 'open display' and THERE'S AN EXTRA 'GLASS LAYER' that connected those 2 screens. If that phone folded, that extra glass layer ain't stretched [ normal - so Mircrosft must find best material for it ] and if unfolded, it doesnt 'wrinkle' if seen with naked eye [ ordinary eye ] but will a bit noticable with trained eye [ doesn't 'wrinkle' but only degrades the image 'slightly' ]. And about the protection of 2nd screen [ coz it will be at the bottom ], there will be a cover for it so it wouldn't be damaged. ^.^.
--- Thanks Dan for reading this. May this could help. Sorry for 'bad' english ;')

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo