Where is our updated Windows Central app? Is Windows Central ever planning on updating it's app for Android, and even Windows Mobile? Is there a PWA in the pipeline? Is Windows Central intentionally ignoring users request for an updated app, and if so, what are the reasons for the silence? These are the questions of an era😐
    What's the plan moving forward, WC?????πŸ€”
    09-22-2018 08:23 AM
    i believe there is nothing to be fixed and hence no updates or maybe they are redesigning the whole app for android pie as for android. ;)
    09-22-2018 11:10 AM
    Ummm PWA???
    Originally posted by abhishek singh21
    i believe there is nothing to be fixed and hence no updates or maybe they are redesigning the whole app for android pie as for android. ;)
    09-22-2018 08:46 PM
    I disagree that there isn't anything to be fixed, there are plenty of flaws with the app.
    rodneyej, Vincent Ryan and fin11 like this.
    09-24-2018 05:50 AM
    πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
    Originally posted by abhishek singh21
    10-04-2018 04:57 PM
    If possible update means more ads (like in AC app), I'd rather keep the current one, thank you πŸ˜‰
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-10-2018 01:28 PM
    It seems by way of broken sign ins and lack of comment input we are being directed to the PWA which wants to use our motion and light sensors for whatever reasons? Loaded with ads and cookies too!
    fin11 likes this.
    04-18-2019 07:27 PM
    The Win10 app is broke. Can't login anymore. Worked for years then it broke. Login OK on web but not from the app. Needs some attention.
    04-25-2019 08:52 AM
    Been complaining and asking about this for a couple years now. We just keep asking.... Haha
    Maybe their core devs started developing Android apps for the Microsoft launcher or jumped to studying ios sdk. Some can't sit around waiting years and years for uwp and the Microsoft store to ramp up. I don't blame them.
    G4Grandad and aximtreo like this.
    04-25-2019 02:03 PM
    I just asked this very question on the Ask a Question thread. Seriously tho, why can't we get a decent UWP app from Windows Central. I mean if they're all about Windows, why can't they just update the app. A lot of us PC users, don't want to open edge and login everytime we want to read Windows or MS news, Kinda defeats the purpose of having an app, if you're gonna have to log online just to leave a comment, or post a thread.
    05-11-2019 03:36 AM
    I read it on Tech News portal that mobilenations is going to take ahead that for all its collaborated ventures.
    sushant_ocv likes this.
    05-11-2019 07:21 AM
    I just asked this very question on the Ask a Question thread. Seriously tho, why can't we get a decent UWP app from Windows Central. I mean if they're all about Windows, why can't they just update the app. A lot of us PC users, don't want to open edge and login everytime we want to read Windows or MS news, Kinda defeats the purpose of having an app, if you're gonna have to log online just to leave a comment, or post a thread.
    You could argue that they are supporting Microsoft's efforts to promote use of Android and other platforms. Tapatalk is the only thing simplified enough to work. Windows does not optimally run on a mobile device nor is there any other app even for Pc or windows mobile to use mobile nations forums and news well. So that's all I use now.
    05-11-2019 10:01 AM
    I just asked this very question on the Ask a Question thread.

Seriously tho, why can't we get a decent UWP app from Windows Central.
    Decent or UWP - pick one. LOL
    05-15-2019 05:39 PM