It's especially interesting that the Surface team would comment about sharing more information in the coming months to a post about the Duo running WOA, or W10X... Check out the screen shot attached.

This is literally the first time MS has spoke out about sharing any Duo details since the October 2nd event. ๐Ÿค”
    Attached Thumbnails 305.jpg ย 
    TechFreak1 likes this.
    10-09-2019 09:44 PM
    So, this mean that we can keep a hope of getting Surface Duo running Windows?
    10-11-2019 02:07 AM
    I personally wouldn't get my hopes up. There's really no point to having Windows 10X on a small screen and with ZERO apps.

Yes, I understand why people want it, pocket PC, but this is not something the populace at large want.

That statement is very vague as well. They could be indicating a possible Continuum like experience or possibly something else but it won't be Duo with Window 10X on it.

Here's an article with lots of comments on it about this - https://www.windowscentral.com/why-s...rating-systems

I'm pretty sure Zac and Daniel has good connections within MS to justify this article.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 10-11-2019 at 04:19 AM.
    10-11-2019 03:37 AM
    I think that those 'additional details' will just be MS saying it won't happen.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-11-2019 09:41 AM
    i think that those 'additional details' will just be ms saying it won't happen.
    lol.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    10-11-2019 04:00 PM
    I personally wouldn't get my hopes up. There's really no point to having Windows 10X on a small screen and with ZERO apps.

Yes, I understand why people want it, pocket PC, but this is not something the populace at large want.

That statement is very vague as well. They could be indicating a possible Continuum like experience or possibly something else but it won't be Duo with Window 10X on it.

Here's an article with lots of comments on it about this - https://www.windowscentral.com/why-s...rating-systems

I'm pretty sure Zac and Daniel has good connections within MS to justify this article.
    , does not have to be a choice, just give it a dual boot option. I had a Chuwi tablet once with dual boot Android and Windows, worked fine.

I think that those 'additional details' will just be MS saying it won't happen.
    , lol, would be good trolling.
    10-11-2019 05:34 PM
    It's especially interesting that the Surface team would comment about sharing more information in the coming months to a post about the Duo running WOA, or W10X... Check out the screen shot attached.

This is literally the first time MS has spoke out about sharing any Duo details since the October 2nd event.
    I don't know what it is, but I suspect ....something?

I don't think it's a dual boot. It might be a cloud service, like using xcloud to run apps? It might be a UWP software environment. It might just be a software bridge. It might be an option to buy the device unlocked for installing windows just for devs and tinkerers. But I think there's something here that's being kept hush.
    ochhanz likes this.
    10-12-2019 07:50 AM
    Windows continuum please!
    10-12-2019 09:05 AM
    I don't know what it is, but I suspect ....something?

I don't think it's a dual boot. It might be a cloud service, like using xcloud to run apps? It might be a UWP software environment. It might just be a software bridge. It might be an option to buy the device unlocked for installing windows just for devs and tinkerers. But I think there's something here that's being kept hush.
    Maybe it's Continuum version 2๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
    Drael646464 likes this.
    10-12-2019 09:33 AM
    , an UWP software environment would definitely be interesting but I guess it would clash a bit with Xamarin. I think you're on to something though, some kind of bridge or using their cloud services makes sense.
    Drael646464 likes this.
    10-12-2019 04:49 PM