Touch Problem on a WP8.1..

vinayscxbox

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
If you are rocking WP8.1 DP, does your TOUCH all of a sudden become unresponsive? Mine becomes. I get the touch back to normal stars only when I lock and unlock the screen...
Do you have a similar problem..? On a 520...
P.S: My Touch is working fine. This is a bug related to OS I guess..

ibrahimsaada

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
yes , i face the same problem after i have updated the last WP 8.1 , it was 2 WP 8.1 updates that i have done , and in after the second one , my touch became unresponsive , not working , what should i do ?

ivdza

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem. But only when i recieve call. I have to press power button twice and then my touch work. Lumia 520

Avinash kr Singh

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I got the same problem in my Nokia Lumia 520. But I found that it was due to dust accumulation over my phone lock sensor during call, so during call the screen locked automatically, and I have to press lock button twice. To remove that problem I cut the screen guard o over the sensor and my problem finished.

See on your devices, whether you guys also have the same problem that I had

Mathias Lindberg

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Definitely appears to be a software issue, as people are experincing issues with areas of their touch-sensitive screens after updating to the Preview.

ivdza

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I got the same problem in my Nokia Lumia 520. But I found that it was due to dust accumulation over my phone lock sensor during call, so during call the screen locked automatically, and I have to press lock button twice. To remove that problem I cut the screen guard o over the sensor and my problem finished.

See on your devices, whether you guys also have the same problem that I had
Thank you for tip,but my screen guard is already cutted around the sensor..and its clean. No dust :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb