Facebook Calendar Integration

Micktion

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a Samsung Focus i917 my OS version is 7.10.7720.68 (WP 7.5)

I have had no Facebook events appearing in the Windows Phone Calendar for months now. I've unchecked the "Only show Facebook events I've responded to". Once upon a time this did work, I could see Facebook events in my WP calendar!

Facebook integration appears to be working in the People hub, i.e it contains posts that are currently visible in my Facebook news feed (when viewed through the web). I can also receive and send Facebook instant messages through the WP Messaging hub. So it's definitely not an issue relating account authentication.

I'd really like to keep using this phone, I'd also really like to be able to see Facebook events appearing in the calendar on my phone.

Anyone have any suggestions or solutions (other than buying a new phone) ?

Thanks

​M

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Focus i917 my OS version is 7.10.7720.68 (WP 7.5)

I have had no Facebook events appearing in the Windows Phone Calendar for months now. I've unchecked the "Only show Facebook events I've responded to". Once upon a time this did work, I could see Facebook events in my WP calendar!

Facebook integration appears to be working in the People hub, i.e it contains posts that are currently visible in my Facebook news feed (when viewed through the web). I can also receive and send Facebook instant messages through the WP Messaging hub. So it's definitely not an issue relating account authentication.

I'd really like to keep using this phone, I'd also really like to be able to see Facebook events appearing in the calendar on my phone.

Anyone have any suggestions or solutions (other than buying a new phone) ?

Thanks

​M

as far as i know you can take a manual copy of the FB calender onto your email id using a computer and sync it to the email which in turn will sync to your phone as well
not sure of the exact process but its certainly possible as far as i know(tried in the past with a 9780 and an ipad )

Micktion

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
This functionality is suppose to come for free. There's not meant to be any tricks or round about ways for it to work, it's built into the Windows Phone OS and I've seen it working on this phone (some time back)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett