White pixelated screen on Nokia Lumia 920

W

WPCentral Question

Hi guys,

Since yesterday I have a problem with my 920. The screen looks like this:
141m8gw.jpg
(not my photo, I found it on google and looks exactly like my screen).

What can it be? This happened after I wanted to upload a video from my phone to One
Drive. I tried soft, hard reset and nothing. Curious is that I can hear the notifications, or if someone calls me, but the screen still the same.
Can it be fixed?

diddy501

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
There still isn't a clear answer to the question tho. Iv done soft reset. hard reset and still nothing. Mine happened while i was doing the update. So iv been stuck with a phone that now dont do anything

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I think this phone has been bricked. What you need to do is go on pc and download Nokia recovery tool. This will reinstall all the software again. But bear in mind you will lose data so go and back it all up (using pc) then it should recover it. Let us know the outcome

PercyPen

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Had this problem with my 920 and soft reset always solved it.

Just "upgraded" to the 1020 (On ebay) and pixelated screen came and would not go away. Soft reset, Hard reset nothing. Plugging into PC showed it was still alive. So I went radical and opened it up and unplugged and replugged the screen. Completelly fixed.

If you're out of warranty might be worth a punt with a bricked device.

iamelme

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
i got so worried about my Nokia 925 got same problem with you.. i just hold (volume down + power button) then everything is fine... is this problem always happen?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb