nokia lumia 720 automatic touch working?

W

WPCentral Question

my Nokia lumia 720 is 3 months old. working good. but from past 1 month its touch working automatically. so i hard reset ted my mobile. updated to 8.1 nothing resolved the touch problem. so took it Nokia authorized service center there they are saying some plates inside the mobile is missing so warranty is not available for my mobile. but this is my first service so plzz anyone help.. where is the plate? i want free service since i has warranty. its their manufacturing defect?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Could you please clarify what is wrong?

Is your touchscreen not working when you touch it, or is your touchscreen opening apps on its own without you needing to touch it?

Was the device dropped or exposed to water?

John Prakash

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
I had a screen replacement done and since then the touch stopped working and when the screen is unlocked it keeps opening and closing apps.
When I took it to the same tech he informed that the back panel is loose and advised me to sell it.... Its just a screen replacement because I dropped the phone and now all this is happening...
Now if I take it to service centre will it come under warranty or not????

diimran

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
My nokia lumia 720 is one year old, I have same problem , touch screen was automaticly launching apps.... Already 6 months back i was having same problem so i had replaced my touch (phone was in warranty), but exactly 6 months later again i am facing this issue(now my phone is not even in warranty )..... :-( ... Dont know how much the nokia care will cost now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett