Back-up lost in the cloud !!!

eutavi

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
i had a problem with my Lumia 925 audio jack and now the phone is stuck on headset function, and i cannot hear any sound from my earpiece, like the headset is plugged in but its not....
So, i tried to make a hard reset, i made a back-up of my phone, photos, music and docs to my pc and settings and sms messages on the "cloud". After the hard reset, one option appeared in the the first window that told me to restore from back-up ...scoops phone, etc ... i choose the other option - fresh start because i wanted to try if the problem is solved. Somehow when i was playing with the settings, i activated back-up option, and the phone created a back-up on the cloud of my blank settings. Now, when i hard resetted againd, my previous back-up option of my good phone settings and stuff its gone, and only the new back-up (blank) appears....
This means that my previous back-up its lost in the cloud ?? Is there a way to see on ms site the back-ups of my phone ?
With my old E72 phone i was able to save ALL my data to my pc, but now, this option is not available anymore....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans