Buy a 1520 now? Or wait til next roll outs?

SHEEYIT

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I had an HD7 WP7 back when first released, I really liked it but at the time it didn't have hotspot/wifi tethering and that was a deal breaker for me so I had to move on.

I am about to be off a contract with Tmobile and able to jump to AT&T so I can finally get a 1520 (been wanting this phone since release). The problem for me is the 1520 is about 4 months away from being a year old phone (I think). Should I wait it out til the next gen Nokia WP8.1 comes out or just go for it now? Any word on future Nokia 6inch+ high end phones?

I currently have a note 2 and its fine for what I use it for so I could wait but man I seriously want a 6 inch WP8 phone. I guess i'm seeing what others have to say about this. Thanks! :cool:

SHEEYIT

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
You pretty much read my mind. Was thinking of getting a 1520 on ebay and if something hot comes out (probably for AT&T first) then I could just sign up then. I can't help but wonder whats next on the horizon in terms of a 1520 successor. I REALLY hope they stick with the 6inch size.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon