facebook app for wp--cannot see friends posts in newsfeed

MANDAR RANE

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I cant see my friends posts in newsfeed.I can only see the posts from the pages.
is this problem happening with me or anybody else have this problem???

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Facebook or Facebook beta? Is this new or has it always happened?

I've never had this happen, but I've seen it mentioned as of late. I'd probably remove the App from Facebook.com settings and try it again.

preetsingh1974

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
You are right this is a big problem in fb and fb beta, i too am facing this.By the time fb solves this problem i can give you an idea to get updates. just add you friends list to close friends and you will start getting all updates.hope it solves your problem
regards

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello All,

I'm also facing similar issue. I'm not able to see any of the pictures (profile,timeline,newsfeed) in both Facebook and Facebook Beta App. But can get IE's help to browse on FB. Tried all within my knowledge...(Uninstall - Install), (Log out - Log In), (Reboot) etc...

I had sent one feedback email as well, but unfortunately no reply.

Then I was thinking it was issue with my Lumia 925. Now I'm bit relaxed... As it's issue with App.

Thank you my dear friend for letting me know...

Hope FB team will fix this issue at the earliest.

Regards
Anoop

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
It's your friends facebook setting, the part that says dont show on mobile devices,lots of people dont know about this setting but it stops there posts showing on your feed.

vishj05

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
It started working few days back when MS started showing TOP stories. But after last update, I guess MS has again moved to Recent stories feed. So again it just shows posts form liked pages only.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon