My mobile phone has the following msg across the screen in a red box.We,re having trouble getting data.I,m getting updates but no pics.I cant send any updates. Whats wrong.Helen.
    06-20-2014 01:31 PM
    Helen,
    There are many of us that would be happy to help, but we'll need more information. The only place I can recall seeing this message is in the facebook app. But without knowing even what phone you have (I can only assume it is a Windows Phone since you are here), or what app you see this message in, we'd only be guessing, which wouldn't be very helpful. Tell us as much as you can about the problem, and we'll see what we can come up with.
    06-20-2014 01:36 PM
    Hi Helen. I agree with hopmedic...i only see this on Facebook myself. Usually its a broken WiFi/network connection so keep updating. With Facebook if it happens and you want to upload pics the best way to do it is to go to photo albums and upload to Facebook. That always works for me. If i go into Facebook then click add photo i 60% get the same problems as you. Hope that helps
    06-21-2014 07:35 PM
    IIRC it also happens when there is a link to something that can't be shown in the facebook app. For instance, a notification that there is a comment on my post in a certain (secret) group. Not sure if it is the secret status of the group, but that one in particular gives me this message every single time.
    06-23-2014 06:54 PM