Windows Phone & Windows Apps Templates.

parissge

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
This forum is huge, so if my question has been answered before please point me to the post.

The other day i was looking for application templates for windows phone apps or windows metro apps. Except Telerik found none. We as developers have not any artistic touch, that is why are developers and not designers. But i wonder since now designers have Expression Studio in their arsenal how come and we do not see application templates for windows phones? A simple search for iphone app templates will fill the screen with companies selling templates for iOS and Android but non for Windows Phone. Is there such a company that sells templates for windows and windows phones apps?

iPhone and iOS App UI Design Templates

Thank you.

parissge

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi Himanshu. This is very generic. A guideline. What i was hoping to find, if you have clicked the link i provided in my initial post, is a complete set of an app template, with buttons, transitions, layout, all combined to an app template for various scenarios. And in my opinion this is missing... Unfortunatelly i am not a designer that can work with blend and create something nice, but i wonder how come and not other designers did not see the oopurtiny here.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi Himanshu. This is very generic. A guideline. What i was hoping to find, if you have clicked the link i provided in my initial post, is a complete set of an app template, with buttons, transitions, layout, all combined to an app template for various scenarios. And in my opinion this is missing... Unfortunatelly i am not a designer that can work with blend and create something nice, but i wonder how come and not other designers did not see the oopurtiny here.
Umm I am not a developer. Sorry I am helpless here :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923