I know I am being stupid but can anyone tell me what podcasts are ?

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I have been wondering for this term ever since I got my first smartphone but never came to a conclusion....i have used to get an idea 💡 over it but nope it seems like a radio 📻 or YouTube like thing..

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I like to think of Podcasts as TV/Radio shows for my phone! Every week a new one comes out, and I can just watch it whenever I'm ready! They are especially awesome when you have a long commute to school or work everyday!

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I like to think of Podcasts as TV/Radio shows for my phone! Every week a new one comes out, and I can just watch it whenever I'm ready! They are especially awesome when you have a long commute to school or work everyday!
Can you name some podcasts..video ones specially

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
The ones I subscribe to are...

WPCentral Podcast - of course
On The Verge - video
Vergecast -audio
The Verge Mobile Show - audio
Scam School - video, love this podcast. They teach you bar tricks to impress your friends.

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
The ones I subscribe to are...

WPCentral Podcast - of course
On The Verge - video
Vergecast -audio
The Verge Mobile Show - audio
Scam School - video, love this podcast. They teach you bar tricks to impress your friends.

Man this podcasts are huge in size

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Most of those podcasts can be between an hour and 2 hours long and On The Verge is shot in full HD if I'm not mistaken. lol

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Most of those podcasts can be between an hour and 2 hours long and On The Verge is shot in full HD if I'm not mistaken. lol
How do you guys manage to download/stream these podcast..., the costly data packs won't slow us to do that..... By the way how much does it cost for you to have an unlimited pack

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
How do you guys manage to download/stream these podcast..., the costly data packs won't slow us to do that..... By the way how much does it cost for you to have an unlimited pack

I have a cheap wifi plan at home :wink: I carefully utilise my data (thanks to days sense I can track my apps ). Enjoy high speed wifi at college hehe.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I have a cheap wifi plan at home :wink: I carefully utilise my data (thanks to days sense I can track my apps ). Enjoy high speed wifi at college hehe.

My college wifi sucks but however my home wifi(I.e fivenet) is best in the country I guess mine cost ₹650/month for 1mbps plan(on all of the microsoft website it gives me around 10mbps of downloading speed).

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
My college wifi sucks but however my home wifi(I.e fivenet) is best in the country I guess mine cost ₹650/month for 1mbps plan(on all of the microsoft website it gives me around 10mbps of downloading speed).
That's great. Umm have you heard about a MTNL (MATA TELEPHONE NA LENA ) :D. My parents pay ₹999 for 1mbps unlimited plan. It's a broadband connection. In college many students are video chatting on omegle /FaceTime or Skype so wifi speed depends. At times I get 20-25. If I try the same at 4PM in college (I do attend extra classes ) I get 40-50 Mbps. Though I never browse wpcentral because of privacy ;) there are many hackers in college lol

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
That's great. Umm have you heard about a MTNL (MATA TELEPHONE NA LENA ) :D. My parents pay ₹999 for 1mbps unlimited plan. It's a broadband connection. In college many students are video chatting on omegle /FaceTime or Skype so wifi speed depends. At times I get 20-25. If I try the same at 4PM in college (I do attend extra classes ) I get 40-50 Mbps. Though I never browse wpcentral because of privacy ;) there are many hackers in college lol
hahaha mtnl sucks in mumbai.
No good service at all.
in fivenet i have special benefits for youtube,microsoft,intel, and some important websites.
and moreover i get access to torbox.net a special torrent website.
and moreover i get connection to popeye hub(bing it)
you should get fivenet if it is available there.
Twitter681292f.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss