06-23-2014 07:17 PM
32 12
tools
    I have been wondering for this term ever since I got my first smartphone but never came to a conclusion....i have used to get an idea 💡 over it but nope it seems like a radio 📻 or YouTube like thing..
    06-20-2014 09:43 PM
    I like to think of Podcasts as TV/Radio shows for my phone! Every week a new one comes out, and I can just watch it whenever I'm ready! They are especially awesome when you have a long commute to school or work everyday!
    06-20-2014 09:46 PM
    I like to think of Podcasts as TV/Radio shows for my phone! Every week a new one comes out, and I can just watch it whenever I'm ready! They are especially awesome when you have a long commute to school or work everyday!
    06-20-2014 09:59 PM
    Wikipedia is to technical about this.
    snowmutt likes this.
    06-20-2014 10:05 PM
    Can you name some podcasts..video ones specially
    06-20-2014 10:06 PM
    The ones I subscribe to are...

WPCentral Podcast - of course
    On The Verge - video
    Vergecast -audio
    The Verge Mobile Show - audio
    Scam School - video, love this podcast. They teach you bar tricks to impress your friends.
    06-20-2014 10:10 PM
    The ones I subscribe to are...

WPCentral Podcast - of course
    On The Verge - video
    Vergecast -audio
    The Verge Mobile Show - audio
    Scam School - video, love this podcast. They teach you bar tricks to impress your friends.
    Man this podcasts are huge in size
    06-20-2014 10:54 PM
    Most of those podcasts can be between an hour and 2 hours long and On The Verge is shot in full HD if I'm not mistaken. lol
    Laura Knotek and Guytronic like this.
    06-21-2014 01:30 AM
    Most of those podcasts can be between an hour and 2 hours long and On The Verge is shot in full HD if I'm not mistaken. lol
    How do you guys manage to download/stream these podcast..., the costly data packs won't slow us to do that..... By the way how much does it cost for you to have an unlimited pack
    06-21-2014 01:57 AM
    How do you guys manage to download/stream these podcast..., the costly data packs won't slow us to do that..... By the way how much does it cost for you to have an unlimited pack
    I have a cheap wifi plan at home I carefully utilise my data (thanks to days sense I can track my apps ). Enjoy high speed wifi at college hehe.
    06-21-2014 02:02 AM
    I have WiFi at home and download podcasts on my home WiFi.
    06-21-2014 02:03 AM
    I have a cheap wifi plan at home I carefully utilise my data (thanks to days sense I can track my apps ). Enjoy high speed wifi at college hehe.
    How cheap.... You can tell me in ₹ .. As I m also from India
    06-21-2014 07:16 AM
    My college wifi sucks but however my home wifi(I.e fivenet) is best in the country I guess mine cost ₹650/month for 1mbps plan(on all of the microsoft website it gives me around 10mbps of downloading speed).
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    06-21-2014 07:22 AM
    I have WiFi at home and download podcasts on my home WiFi.
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/3576742484.png
    Wish in India we were having that type of internet :)
    06-21-2014 07:24 AM
    Wish in India we were having that type of internet :)
    Yeah true brother....i have a 2g network connections working at 20 kbps....i know most of you guys will make fun of this but its a fact..😞
    FAHMI BASSEM likes this.
    06-21-2014 07:37 AM
    My college wifi sucks but however my home wifi(I.e fivenet) is best in the country I guess mine cost ₹650/month for 1mbps plan(on all of the microsoft website it gives me around 10mbps of downloading speed).
    That's great. Umm have you heard about a MTNL (MATA TELEPHONE NA LENA ) :D. My parents pay ₹999 for 1mbps unlimited plan. It's a broadband connection. In college many students are video chatting on omegle /FaceTime or Skype so wifi speed depends. At times I get 20-25. If I try the same at 4PM in college (I do attend extra classes ) I get 40-50 Mbps. Though I never browse wpcentral because of privacy ;) there are many hackers in college lol
    palandri and Guytronic like this.
    06-21-2014 09:19 AM
    Yeah true brother....i have a 2g network connections working at 20 kbps....i know most of you guys will make fun of this but its a fact..
    I too use 2G at times because 3G tends to heaven up my phone with worse battery life. 2G is great for whatsapp ;)
    palandri and Guytronic like this.
    06-21-2014 09:20 AM
    That's great. Umm have you heard about a MTNL (MATA TELEPHONE NA LENA ) :D. My parents pay ₹999 for 1mbps unlimited plan. It's a broadband connection. In college many students are video chatting on omegle /FaceTime or Skype so wifi speed depends. At times I get 20-25. If I try the same at 4PM in college (I do attend extra classes ) I get 40-50 Mbps. Though I never browse wpcentral because of privacy ;) there are many hackers in college lol
    hahaha mtnl sucks in mumbai.
    No good service at all.
    in fivenet i have special benefits for youtube,microsoft,intel, and some important websites.
    and moreover i get access to torbox.net a special torrent website.
    and moreover i get connection to popeye hub(bing it)
    you should get fivenet if it is available there.
    twitter681292f.jpg
    06-21-2014 10:25 AM
    I too use 2G at times because 3G tends to heaven up my phone with worse battery life. 2G is great for whatsapp ;)
    yaa 3g worse the battery life
    06-21-2014 10:26 AM
    hahaha mtnl sucks in mumbai.
    No good service at all.
    in fivenet i have special benefits for youtube,microsoft,intel, and some important websites.
    and moreover i get access to torbox.net a special torrent website.
    and moreover i get connection to popeye hub(bing it)
    you should get fivenet if it is available there.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Twitter681292f.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	69826
    Fivenet isn't available in DELHI :sad:
    Guytronic and palandri like this.
    06-21-2014 10:38 AM
    Fivenet isn't available in DELHI :sad:
    India lackS in most of the awesome services......sadly.....
    06-21-2014 11:39 PM
    India lackS in most of the awesome services......sadly.....
    Nope. I can get the same speed via my ISP but I don't need such high speed. I am satisfied for what I am paying for. I can use my college wifi
    Guytronic likes this.
    06-22-2014 12:07 AM
    Nope. I can get the same speed via my ISP but I don't need such high speed. I am satisfied for what I am paying for. I can use my college wifi
    Dude...you got me wrong...India is not limited to mumbai or Delhi...... The other parts ( which don't have any kind of service that could give me this much of super speed) are also counted ad Indians
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Dude...you got me wrong...India is not limited to mumbai or Delhi...... The other parts ( which don't have any kind of service that could give me this much of super speed) are also counted ad Indians
    :/ Bihar for instance is still lacking many services.
    Guytronic likes this.
    06-22-2014 12:48 AM
    It would be awesome to have carrier bounded devices in India as well....so I can have a flagship phone at reletively cheap price ....
    06-22-2014 05:28 AM
32 12