WP users should boycott Rovio until they show us some parity with the other platforms. We buy and deal with their microtransactions, just like every other platform; but we can't get to login with a Rovio account just in case we upgrade our phones or do a hard reset. That's not fair to us. They keep pumping out new games and updates, but we are yet to be able to login. I have played Angry Birds Go and untold amount of times because i've upgraded my phone or had to replace it. This is not how you should treat your paying customers. Rovio needs some motivation. Is every new game going to be the same thing. I love how I get "signed in as guest" everytime I start up Angry Birds Epic. This is some bull. I say boycott or do something to grab their attention.
    06-21-2014 03:35 PM
    Have you contacted Rovio customer support and asked them? Contact - Rovio Entertainment Ltd
    Have you contacted Rovio customer support and asked them? Contact - Rovio Entertainment Ltd
    06-21-2014 03:54 PM
    Yeah, I did right before I posted on here. I got the regular response that they are going to look into it. You know, that computer generated response. Hopefully I get some real correspondence.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-21-2014 11:17 PM
    Essi, Jun 25 06:28:
    Hello Jason,

and thanks for contacting us!

Unfortunately the Rovio Account feature is not yet available for Windows Phones. However, it is our goal to get the Rovio Account feature to as many devices as possible. We are constantly looking into opportunities to bring the account feature to new platforms, but cannot give out release dates or future plans at this moment.

Best regards,

Essi
    Rovio Support Team
    06-25-2014 08:20 AM