some questions: line break, share option, search file/pics

cuek80

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I have some questions. I use L625, WP8, latest official update.
1. how to enter a new line? already try shift+enter, but it still send the msg. I know whatsapp and LINE or probably other chat app have option for this, but I'm talking about function on the keyboard itself.
2. how to search (photos) using file name? on photo apps itself or file picker when using attach function on whatsapp for example. I have plenty of photos that have code in their file name.
3. how to share links via browser to other apps beside facebook? I tried the share option, it only show facebook, not whatsappp or LINE.
4. last, this is more of an issue i think. I have some photos that I put in a folder on sdcard named "photos". this photos are not show up on file picker when I use share/attach button on whatsapp and LINE. both apps only show photos in "Pictures" folder, is this common? I can access those photos via photo app and share it though.

thanks in advance

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
1. For new line, just enter should work. I'm not sure if there is another way. Usually at the bottom there is a send button and enter (bottom right corner) is used for a new line. At least that's how most apps use the keyboard and that's the way Microsoft intends it to be I think.

2. As far as I know, this is not possible in the photos app or the file picker in WhatsApp. But you can search and sort pictures using the files app by Microsoft.

3. This isn't possible either for some reason, I'm not sure if it's the developers or Microsoft. But you can use copy/paste.

4. Not sure about this one at all. Try renaming the folder and see if it appears.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb