Yesterday I bought my first Windows Phone, a Lumia 630. So far the experience has been terrible and I need help.

No Microsoft or Nokia apps work.

- If I search something on Bing (tapping on the lens icon), web results are not returned;
    - If I open Here Maps or Here Drive, the maps are not downloaded and only the circle with my position in an empty universe is shown.
    - If I open Nokia Radio, nothing is played;
    - If I try to register a Nokia account, I receive an error message;
    - The phone does not seem to be able to keep the correct time, I receive several error messages related to a wrong date/time configuration (but quite often the time and the date are correct)

I was able to get a MS account: that's the only thing that worked. The only strange setting I chose is to have the UI in English and have all the rest in Italian and Italian locale.

Is there anything I can check in order to understand the reason why I seem to be locked out of every single MS/Nokia service?
    06-22-2014 01:12 AM
    Sorry to hear you are having problems. Since quite a few of those problems seem to be data reliant, can you verify that your data connection is working properly? Network/operator settings, wifi etc. Perhaps try and load a website in internet explorer. Is it possible to also verify your region settings are correct on your phone?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-22-2014 01:47 AM