I don't see "reset your phone" option in Settings>about in Nokia 820

Noel Rakshit

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have faced some issues with Windows 8.1 demo. So i have done a hard reset on my mobile.

I was happy that the mobile came alive and was running cool but then i found that the contacts from my outlook were not copied to the phone as well i was not able to add email accounts to my phone except microsoft's outlook which was enabled during the time of fresh startup. so i tried a lot juggling around it then finally gave up and decided to reset the mobile again.

So here i confronted the issue. I don't see "reset your phone" option under Setting >> about.

wp_ss_20140623_0001.png

SO i saw some other option called "update demo content". i dont know what it is, but just i clicked on it and the phone started updating some stuff and then i came to know that its a retailer's package which make your phone one like we see in the store... running automatic videos and stuff.

i'm totally annoyed by this.. guys please help me ... i'm just freeked out. :(

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have faced some issues with Windows 8.1 demo. So i have done a hard reset on my mobile.
:(

How did you perform the hard reset ? and where did you get that device / software from ?

Google 'Nokia Lumia 820 Service manual' ...
at the very end of the manual, there is a key combination to perform a hard reset. It'll wipe EVERYTHING & start fresh (probably WinPhone 8.1, though) else use NSU to fallback to WinPhone 8.0.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre