Galaxy S5 net10 issues

W

WPCentral Question

I've using net10 for more than a year with an iphone 4s. I decided to change to a Samsung Galaxy S5 a month ago. I've tried many apn and to call customer service but no change. My service is super slow and i dont know why. I just bought my data plan, and the service speed has been the same since the moment i actived the phone. Can anyone please help me

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I've using net10 for more than a year with an iphone 4s. I decided to change to a Samsung Galaxy S5 a month ago. I've tried many apn and to call customer service but no change. My service is super slow and i dont know why. I just bought my data plan, and the service speed has been the same since the moment i actived the phone. Can anyone please help me

I think you need to post this over in AndroidCentral. Thanks.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Make sure the bands of the phone line up with the bands of the network, many phones, for example, cannot get 3G on T-Mobile in areas T-Mo hasn't refarmed their network.

But you posted in a forum dedicated to Windows Phone devices, you will likely receive better help over at our sister site, Android Central, since the S5 is an Android device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99