Hello. I have an Ativ-s with latest official Windows Mobile version (so not the 8.1, still not available for everyone).
    I have a problem. Every time I want to navigate on Steam browser version, I have to reinsert my log data. It's very annoying because my Steam password is very structured and impossible to memorize in brain :D Also every time it asks to insert a secure code send via mail.
    A Steam app for Windows Phone still doesn't exist. So, ho can I do? Why I always lose the log?
    06-26-2014 11:43 AM
    I also have a pretty long password for steam that isn't ideal to type on a mobile phone screen :D Not too sure about the issue with Steam in the mobile browser, sorry. I'd also like to see a WP app for Steam. Not sure if you've posted here, but you could always try bumping it for the cause ;) Steam for Windows Phone - Page 59 - Steam Users' Forums

I think there was another one in the discussion boards in the desktop app but can't find it now.
    06-26-2014 02:49 PM