window 8.1 not able to edit the dial numbers

vigneshk85

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi ,
i was not able to edit numbers in the dial screen,
1. digit position edit(cursor position not available) its hard retype the numbers if we would have typed a single digit wrong inbetween,
2. copying number from msg does not works properly, if multiple numbers are there in the msg every thing its getting copied, Do improve the software on this basic feature for users,
3. no scientific calculator available in this,
4. difficult to create playlist with Music app not sensing from SD card , goes on streaming if we try to create playlist
5. USB OTG is not supported,

ringtone maker is good :)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi ,
i was not able to edit numbers in the dial screen,
1. digit position edit(cursor position not available) its hard retype the numbers if we would have typed a single digit wrong inbetween,
2. copying number from msg does not works properly, if multiple numbers are there in the msg every thing its getting copied, Do improve the software on this basic feature for users,
3. no scientific calculator available in this,
4. difficult to create playlist with Music app not sensing from SD card , goes on streaming if we try to create playlist
5. USB OTG is not supported,

ringtone maker is good :)

Not sure about the other ones, but for 3) you can get some form of a scientific calculator by rotating the phone to the left (not very intuitive perhaps). It is a bit basic, but if you need more, you might be interested in a 3rd party solution.

I also do like the ringtone maker myself :)

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Copying numbers from sms is fine - the number is underlined, so you have to tap it to either call, text or save the number. It doesn't work with whatsapp messages, but I remember it used to work. I think the latest whatsapp updates have taken away this feature.

Edit: it also works with phone numbers written in emails.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos