Is developing for WP that complicated?

Neyney10

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Is developing for WP is that complicated?
because, Whatsapp photo viewer is sluggish, photo view supposed to be simple.
a music app -XBM - that load music, but very slow, with limitations on playlists and no way to edit current playing list of song beside removing / adding from the list. [cannot change places].
and many other things as well. I have a blackout at the moment so I can't really remember which more things annoyed me a bit.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Most developers I know say developing apps on WP is easier than on iOS or Android. Android offers you the most flexibility however, as you can do almost anything. There are almost no limits or restrictions. WP and iOS are similar in the restrictions they impose.

WhatsApp has always been a problem child on WP. Why they can't get WhatsApp to run well on WP, while every other messenger app that was built with far smaller development budgets can is beyond me.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
It's actually easy but some devs are lazy(xbox music) and it requires windows 8 pro 64bit to make windows phone apps and we all know how most people feel about windows 8 (which is why there aren't as much apps as there are in android and iOS)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon