Apps for l720???

Em Atul

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Actuly few days back i bought my first wp l720....but i'm not able to find some common apps in winstore which i really want....like mx player(specialy for zoom feature), submay sufers, candy crush.....n how video call can be done without skype??
Sent from my RM-885_im_india_249 using Tapatalk

wpgeek820

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Actuly few days back i bought my first wp l720....but i'm not able to find some common apps in winstore which i really want....like mx player(specialy for zoom feature), submay sufers, candy crush.....n how video call can be done without skype??
Sent from my RM-885_im_india_249 using Tapatalk

All those apps are coming soon to WP. Subway surfers is currently available for 1GB RAMdevices. 512MB phones, like yours, will be supported soon.

You can use Viber instead of skype.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
candy crush is still not available in Windows phone, Thanks to King (the developer).
Subway surfers is available only in devices having 1GB Ram or more, so not in 720.
video calls can be made in skype. go to the contact to whom, u want to call. in the bottom, u wall find the call icon, and to the left of that, there is an icon showing camera, that is video call icon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss