Lumia 1320 jerky scrolling

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello there folks today I got a lovely new white Lumia 1320 which is all great and working well. Except for one thing. In Instagram,WP Central and a little bit in Facebook app when scrolling it jerks alot. It also does it slightly in 6 Tag. Is this a known issue and if so will it be fixed as its driving me mad in an otherwise great device. Is there any temp fix for it?? Never experienced this on WP before. Thanks

Connor Price

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Check your ease of access settings. See if 'Screen Magnifier' is turned on. If it is, turn it off. It causes jerky scrolling on my Lumia 820, and my friends Windows Phones.

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Ok Facebook Beta is fine and 6Tag only jerks slightly in the news feed. But WP Central News feed and Instagram Beta jerk horribly. I have 3.99GB internal memory left. I did read somewhere it is a known issue but will it ever be fixed??

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
This is a know issue with the L1320. Don't worry your not the only one. It happens on my phone too and on all L1320. I'm surprised till today Nokia (now MS Mobile) haven't fixed it.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
No does that reset the phone to how it was??

There are two main resets.

Soft, and Hard.
Soft doesn't erase anything, nothing lost, just like restarting your PC.
Hard does erase everything, but thats not the subject here.

Buuuttt it looks like there isn't too much we can do.

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Ok I did a hard reset but the problem is still there. But the good news after a reset and setting all back up again is my phone doesn't get hot no more. Thankful we have 6tag for Instagram as it's a better app anyway than Instagram Beta. Facebook doesn't jerk but Games app and also WP Central news feed does.

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah Microsoft/Nokia or whatever. They should cos I've not seen any other WP have this scrolling lag it kind of ruins what is overall a great phone/phablet 😊

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
If you could upload this error to YouTube to give us some more detail it would be great.

My Lumia 520 seems to work pretty good in all the apps you've mensioned however I do experience this weird jerk in WPCentral apps sometimes, but ever since I set photo quality to medium, it's fine.

I have been experiencing another issues related to scrolling, but they are due to slow CPU and GPU.
Sent from my RM-914_im_mea3_380 using Tapatalk

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I'll try to do a video. The worst is Instagram scrolling through your own photos, X Box games is terrible too good job I don't play games though. Facebook Beta is fine and there is a little bit of jerking in parts of 6tag but not much. Oh and changing from portrait to landscape in photos jerks slightly too. All else is fine but it's gotta be a bug

anon5658834

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Well I've read it's a known issue with this device. And I only have 2 apps running in the background it's got nothing to do with it anyway. I read it happens on a few apps and sure it does. Do you use Instagram Beta or Games app?? That's where the worst of the jerking is

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720