Any way to redeem Gift Code without Wallet app??

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I've got a Nokia gift code from Facebook as I thought it'd be nice for when I get my new phone, problem is it's saying I need to use the Wallet feature on my Windows phone.

I don't have a windows phone yet, and it runs out the 15th July and I think the Lumia 930 is out the 17th - so slightly aggrevating!

Any ideas on how I can 'bank' the gift code without the Wallet app please?

Thanks all.

EDIT -No worries, I added it to the commerce page. I assume I can then link this info to my mobile once I get it?

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
You could try doing it via your Microsoft Account on the website (you could create it in readiness if you don't have one already) - in my Xbox account it shows I've got the ?20 showing from the gift code via my wallet, so I should think it would work by other methods if it updates the same information.

Of course feel free to ping Nokia asking for confirmation of if that method is possible before trying. The alternative, would be to borrow a friend's Windows Phone (who doesn't mind it temporarily being reset so you can sign into it and add it via wallet). It will be on your account so available on the new phone when you get it set up.

Sebbak

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the tips guys. Sorry for the delay in response. I linked the app voucher to my Windows/Microsoft account so I assume once I register that to my device, the voucher funds will be available straight away via My Wallet?

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tips guys. Sorry for the delay in response. I linked the app voucher to my Windows/Microsoft account so I assume once I register that to my device, the voucher funds will be available straight away via My Wallet?

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Yup

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99