Wireless charging for Huawei G700

Muhsin Kakkathara

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Hai,

My phone is Huawei G700. I heard about wirless charging system. I searched in google and I got on item. QI wireless charging plate. I am going to buy this from online. The pack contain 1. wireless charging plate and 2. power cable.

My question.
1. Is these two things enough for charging (or we need put anything inside phone)?
2. Is Wireless charing good for phone or battery?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey this android phone does not support wireless charging so its better not to waste money on buying wireless charging plate for this handset :smile:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
First of all, you dropped into a forum dedicated to one of Android's competitors, Windows Phone. Our sister site, Android Central is better suited for your query.

However, that phone DOES NOT have Qi built-in, NOR as an option. That phone does not have any official or unofficial Qi solutions.
Technically hacking Qi is possible, but you'll need to be familiar with the innards, know basic electric stuff, be comfortable soldering your phone etc. Unless you have the know how, DO NOT BUY THE EQUIPMENT. You will need a phone that can do Qi, such as the Nexus 4, Lumia 920, Galaxy S III (optional), etc.
Wireless charging is not good nor necessarily bad, its just another option. Its not as efficient, but its convenient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss