I have synced my windows phone 8s with itunes through the windows desktop app, i recently burned two albums onto itunes but these new albums do to appear in the windows desktop app, I really want them on my phone but i do not know what to do?
    07-03-2014 04:36 PM
    Windows Phone and Xbox Music are pretty strict about DRM (digital rights management), so your WP may see titles in iTunes that you did not purchase as potentially being pirated (I encountered that problem with a few songs my daughter snagged from web sources and converted to .mp3s). You can copy the music files from your computer directly to your phone using the USB cable. There's an app for Windows 8.x in the Windows store. Just search for Windows Phone. If you're running 7.x or a Mac, try this link: Get the sync apps | Windows Phone (United States).

The apps are a little more limiting than free-ranging in File Explorer, but very good for selecting specific music you want to add your phone. One of the key differences between the iPhone and Windows Phone is the direct-USB connection. You don't have to upload to cloud storage to download to your phone.

Hope this helps.
    07-07-2014 04:11 AM