Hello :)
    I want to sign in Skype without using my Microsoft email ! I want to sign in using the username and password of Skype not the Microsoft account ... Please can you help me fast ?
    07-03-2014 04:44 PM
    I think Microsoft now insists on your Microsoft account and your Skype username being merged. You have to sign in with the Microsoft account, and then it asks if you already have a Skype account or if you want to create a new one, before merging them into one account.
    wpfanboy17 likes this.
    07-03-2014 04:49 PM
    I think Microsoft now insists on your Microsoft account and your Skype username being merged. You have to sign in with the Microsoft account, and then it asks if you already have a Skype account or if you want to create a new one, before merging them into one account.
    Actually this doesn't happen...it used to happen before when I did it about month or 2 months ago...but now it doesn't ask me...it's really annoying !
    07-03-2014 05:33 PM
    Are your accounts already merged then? In this case, signing in with your Microsoft account is the all you need to do. Your Skype username will be what your contacts see.
    07-04-2014 01:51 AM
    Are your accounts already merged then? In this case, signing in with your Microsoft account is the all you need to do. Your Skype username will be what your contacts see.
    Well...idk...cuz when I sign in with my Microsoft account it doesn't open my Skype account...it opens a blank account with nothing ! I really need to access Skype...
    07-04-2014 10:05 AM