Redeem Store Voucher without a Windows Phone?

Paul Joyce

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I am (in)patiently awaiting the release of the Lumia 930 and counting down the minutes until I can finally jump ship from iOS to WP8.1, so much so that I entered a Facebook competition and won a voucher to use against Apps. The Voucher code I received has to be used by 15th July but found out yesterday that O2 are not expecting the 930 in stock until the 17th July. Any suggestions how to redeem this so that I can use when I receive my shiny new phone?

My wife does have a 925, but she wouldn't see the benefit and I'm selfish! We do have a Lumia 800 knocking about the house unused but the instructions on the voucher refer to the use of "Wallet" which I don't think is available on WP7 (unless I am mistaken).

Any help/advice would be appreciated

Cheers

Paul

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Try this. Login to your Hotmail and then go into 'account settings'. You will probably get asked for your password so go ahead and put it in. You'll end up on your Microsoft Account settings page. On the left there is a list of links - you want 'payment options'. When the screen changes to list payment options available on your account, go into 'Microsoft Account'. Screen should change on the right to show your balance. At the top there is a small 'redeem code' button. Go in there and try entering your code. If it works - yay!

Alternatively it could be done via xbox live if you have that too.

It also appears that it has a time limit after it's been redeemed - appears to be 4 months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo