I see a lot of "news" that this game and that game are now on windows, and im wondering if someday we can catch up to Apple a little. I hate that WP dont have the best games and apps everybody is playing. I hope they are trying to fix this, it would make WP perfect!
    07-05-2014 01:08 PM
    Yes it is expanding with lot of great games titles already available on windows phone store
    Guytronic and palandri like this.
    07-05-2014 01:12 PM
    Be patient
    Guytronic likes this.
    07-05-2014 01:12 PM
    Be patient
    I have been for the last 2 years im on WP...
    07-05-2014 01:13 PM
    IOS and Android started about 6 to 7 years ago. Just the two against each other starting out. Windows Phone 8 is fairly new and is up against to other platforms that have been established. WP8 has a bigger battle to overcome than IOS and Android when they started. I can remember my first Android device, Not very many apps compared to Apple.

I had a Iphone for a few months but didn't like it much so I bought a Android phone. I was with Android from the start to last December. Even though the app selections is more I got tired of the laggyness of Android and went with the Lumia 1520 and love it. It has not been laggy at all since I got it. I did get one with the touch problem but I am getting another 1520.

At this point I will remain with Windows Phone.................
    07-05-2014 01:54 PM
    IOS and Android started about 6 to 7 years ago. Just the two against each other starting out. Windows Phone 8 is fairly new and is up against to other platforms that have been established. WP8 has a bigger battle to overcome than IOS and Android when they started. I can remember my first Android device, Not very many apps compared to Apple.

I had a Iphone for a few months but didn't like it much so I bought a Android phone. I was with Android from the start to last December. Even though the app selections is more I got tired of the laggyness of Android and went with the Lumia 1520 and love it. It has not been laggy at all since I got it. I did get one with the touch problem but I am getting another 1520.

At this point I will remain with Windows Phone.................
    Agreed.... Love my lumia 1520 and i have games that android could only dream of having without lag
    AhmadSorour and k0de like this.
    07-05-2014 06:10 PM
    It should really blow up when Threshold comes out... on few store for Windows, Windows Phone, Xbox, and Maybe a smartwatch platform? :)
    k0de likes this.
    07-05-2014 06:39 PM