Hi everyone i'm getting my Lumia 630 on Monday and am really excited about by first Windows OS phone. Question i have since i ordered it i'm kinda disappointed with the accessories available atm. I know the 630 has Gorilla Glass but i read the screen is prone to smudges. Theres companies that sell protectors for this but Nokia is practically non-existence with them. Also theres no Docking Station \ Cradle Charger? Are these products in the pipeline do you think? I'm from Europe btw and have checked most of the usually sites for Nokia related accessories including Nokia itself. Any sites or links you can recommend?
    PS I just joined but time is against me so i havent read the forum posts yet.
    Thanks
    07-06-2014 01:28 PM
    The only thing I feel confident of recommending, is that you buy a flip case to protect your device. They are readily available and worth whatever you pay for them, within reason.
    Welcome to WP and enjoy!

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    Guytronic likes this.
    07-06-2014 06:11 PM
    Welcome to the fray, Newbie!

You didn't mention where in Europe you are located, but a quick search for "screen protector lumia 630" on Amazon Germany and Amazon UK both provided several options. By the way, the 630 and 635 have the same size dimensions, so what fits one will fit the other.

As for charging/docking. Uh, no. It uses a micro-USB connection. There are several universal charging cradles on Amazon. Any that have a micro-USB connector should work fine (gotta love industry standards like micro-USB). You can always post a question on a listing for a particular charger before you buy.

The Nokia site makes no mention of a wireless charging plate being available with this phone. The higher-end (aka more expensive) Nokias are compatible with Qi Wireless charging.

When you get your new phone, don't hesitate to ask questions about WP here on WP Central. The people here are passionate about WP and happy to help!
    07-06-2014 06:31 PM