Mulitple accounts, Onedrive

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

Trying to help my sister. She has two Microsoft accounts on her phone, one Outlook.com and one Exchange. The phone is setup with Outlook.com as primary, so the phone automatically uploads the photos to Onedrive associated with that account. How can I change it to the other account without having to erase and reregister the phone? many thanks

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
This page can probably help with this:

Change a Microsoft account FAQ for Windows Phone | Windows Phone How-to (United States)

Notice one of the FAQs mentions apps or games that have already been purchased. Changing the association will cause issues with reinstalling those.

If by Exchange you mean a SharePoint-based business e-mail, there is an app for that which will allow your sister to see her personal and business e-mail separately rather than combining all in a single Inbox view. Moreover, if the Exchange account is a work-related account, I don't think that the Auto Upload will work with OneDrive for Business. With work-related e-mail accounts, it's important to consider all the ramifications of making that your primary phone account... (i.e., if the account is associated with an employer or school, her account may be disabled at some point in the future and everything associated with it is GONE).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes