My Nokia Lumia 920 burned my hand.

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah mate...and i wouldn't chance it by using a charger eaither. Contact nokia, really complain and get them to give you a replacement 1520 and some vouchers as their product caused bodily harm...could be a court case or bad publicity so i am sure they will give you an upgrade exchange

BilalSoomro17

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Yeah mate...and i wouldn't chance it by using a charger eaither. Contact nokia, really complain and get them to give you a replacement 1520 and some vouchers as their product caused bodily harm...could be a court case or bad publicity so i am sure they will give you an upgrade exchange
Black Mark Fade away so Now no Way to Prove it really burned my Hand

decimus plancus

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I was using My Nokia and it got so hot that it burned my hand and now I have black mark on my hand. I am scared of my own phone now.

OK, I'll bite. A black mark? So it charred your flesh? A third degree burn. And it happened so fast you didn't think, oh, I should drop this, like NOW so you only ended up with a first or second degree burn.

And the phone looks ok? or it's a congealed puddle of goo. Please post a picture of the phone! This sounds pretty incredible!

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Contact Nokia and send them the phone, you don't have to send them proof that it burned your hand, just tell them that the phone did cause minor bodily injury. Phones sometimes do get dangerously hot and can even explode (batteries). I would say don't take a chance and contact them asap for a compensation (new phone or replacement), do not use the phone any longer, it'll only cause you harm.

BilalSoomro17

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Keep us updated if you hear back from them, good luck!
Dear Bilal,

Hope this email finds you well. Kindly note that we have tried to contact you more than once using the number we have in our system but there was no answer. Regarding your inquiry, Kindly contact nearest Nokia care point of you regarding your Nokia Lumia 920 and please let us know which Branch you have dealt with in order for us to further investigate the case.

You can use the below link to locate nearest Nokia care center for you:

Note:
Kindly send us a contact number for you to call you back on.

We would be glad for any further assistance and will be waiting for your feedback.

Below is the reference number of your query on our data base in-case you e-mailed us again or called for the same concern you will just provide us with this number so we can check and follow up on your query efficiently.

Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Nokia Care line, kindly visit:

Keep your phone software up-to-date to enhance its performance. For more details visit Nokia Support at Where you can get downloads, software updates, guides and more.

Kind regards,

Eman El Saadawi
Nokia EscalationTeam
Technical support department

NOKIA SENT THIS EMAIL TODAY AND CALLED ME 6 TIMES AND I Was not able to respond but ill go to an Nokia Care Point

Liviu Avram

May 17, 2014
Visit site
How can a phone burn your hand and still look good ? This doesn't seem legit to me. IF the phone/battery was THAT hot, shouldn't the phone at least have some marks on it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos