07-10-2014 08:31 PM
56 123
tools
    I am going to Buy Nokia Lumia 1520 so should I Buy or wait?
    07-07-2014 08:15 AM
    It depends. If you want a dual sim version of the 1520, then wait. Otherwise, it's probably not worth going for the 1525 (unless there's a better/very similar deal). The 1525 is only a bit quicker than the 1520 and you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them if you used them both side by side.
    BilalSoomro17 likes this.
    07-07-2014 08:26 AM
    I would, if it comes out in cyan, dark blue, magenta or purple. Why are the new Lumias not released in these colors anymore? Nonetheless, I'm also quite happy with my pikachu 1520.
    07-07-2014 08:36 AM
    Or just wait..........lumia android coming!
    07-07-2014 08:37 AM
    I would, if it comes out in cyan, dark blue, magenta or purple. Why are the new Lumias not released in these colors anymore? Nonetheless, I'm also quite happy with my pikachu 1520.
    I read about Difference Between Snapdragon 800 and 801 and they said it also Improves Camera Quality and A Bit faster but nothing Major so ill buy 1520
    07-07-2014 08:38 AM
    Or just wait..........lumia android coming!
    Nah not fan of Android
    theefman likes this.
    07-07-2014 08:38 AM
    If it comes to Verizon, I'll consider it.
    Guytronic likes this.
    07-07-2014 12:50 PM
    If it comes to Verizon, I'll consider it.
    It's leak confused me again :P
    07-07-2014 12:57 PM
    Don't go buy 1520 just yet!

One of the major problems with all Lumia cameras is the slow shutter speed and focusing times, while Nokia plans to improve that in Cyan, if you buy a Snapdragon 801 or 805 device it will have a significantly faster shot-to-shot times.

Other than that they may also be unveiling 3D touch on the 1525 as well.

Some rumours earlier this year also pointed towards a Lumia device with a 5 Megapixel front camera, maybe 1525 is the one.

I would highly recommend waiting for the new device. "HIGHLY".
    Sent from my RM-914_im_mea3_380 using Tapatalk
    07-08-2014 03:47 PM
    I can't recommend WP just yet,especially since I am not entirely sure what they have in mind for it...

With the rumors from within Microsoft itself I personally would hold off awhile in one of the flagship products.

Now,if they came out next week and said that they were going to produce a high end Lumina that was a true dual boot phone,I would be singing their praise from the highest hill around here,but,that's just speculation on my part.

Like I said,give it a few weeks,and see what shakes out of the trees with it.
    Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk
    07-08-2014 09:55 PM
    If it comes to Verizon, it will most likely be my next smartphone. That or an iPhone 6. :)
    Posted from my Nokia Lumia 822 using Tapatalk
    07-09-2014 12:48 AM
    If it comes to Verizon, it will most likely be my next smartphone. That or an iPhone 6. :)

Posted from my Nokia Lumia 822 using Tapatalk

I'm a fan of Windows Phone and Android but I give credit where credit is due.

I would recommend going for iPhone 6 instead of Lumia 1525, there are lots of reasons for this.
    07-09-2014 01:34 AM
    I don't get the hype about iPhone 6.... What's gonna be so special in it than the previous generation? IPhones in my country(India) are only bought by hipsters and youngsters as a status symbol- even if it doesn't have a file manager, micro USB, sd card slot, smallest screen,sLCD display(not IPS), no sharing files through Bluetooth ftp, no clearblack,glance,double tap to wake,camera button,dual sim.... You get the idea. Most of them regret later on buying iPhone.
    07-09-2014 01:53 AM
    I don't get the hype about iPhone 6.... What's gonna be so special in it than the previous generation? IPhones in my country(India) are only bought by hipsters and youngsters as a status symbol- even if it doesn't have a file manager, micro USB, sd card slot, smallest screen,sLCD display(not IPS), no sharing files through Bluetooth ftp, no clearblack,glance,double tap to wake,camera button,dual sim.... You get the idea. Most of them regret later on buying iPhone.
    Research it a llittle and you might understand why.
    07-09-2014 02:09 AM
    This thread got hijacked quickly.
    07-09-2014 02:29 AM

I could point out the fact that I've barely ever seen someone buy an iPhone and regret it. Windows Phone lack apps, fingerprint scanner, fast camera, 64 bit processor, etc.

MKBHD uploaded a video on YouTube about the new iPhone 6's glass, it is 4.7 inches and almost indestructible.
    07-09-2014 07:35 AM
    yes. ^^^^ I doubt people iPhone folks are bothered about SD card slot, MicroUSB, IPS display, screen size, Bluetooth support, Clearblack, Glance, Double tap to wake, camera button lol.. Its so funny.
    07-09-2014 09:28 AM
    I'll buy it only if its screen size is less than 6 inches and if it does not have those sensitivity issues from the 1520, and yes microsd slot and qi built in is a must
    07-09-2014 09:32 AM
    I phone is terrible. I bought one, so did my mate and they just died for no reason. not been dropped ever, not got wet. my lumia 1520 is perfect. really cant ask for anything else in the phone. people hype about the 3D touch screen, yet when Nintendo released the 3DS people complained as they felt sick. iPhone fan boys are saying "look...we have a fingerprint scanner" I say "if your that retarded to lose it then you need a scanner" personally, the 1520 is better then an iPhone. I put one next to my phone and laughed. it really looked like a fischer price toy lol
    07-09-2014 10:54 AM
    I'll buy it only if its screen size is less than 6 inches and if it does not have those sensitivity issues from the 1520, and yes microsd slot and qi built in is a must

It's confirmed that a 4.7 inch iPhone will come out, a 5.5 inch one is rumoured. QI and SD Card slot isn't happening.
    07-09-2014 11:14 AM
    I phone is terrible. I bought one, so did my mate and they just died for no reason. not been dropped ever, not got wet. my lumia 1520 is perfect. really cant ask for anything else in the phone. people hype about the 3D touch screen, yet when Nintendo released the 3DS people complained as they felt sick. iPhone fan boys are saying "look...we have a fingerprint scanner" I say "if your that retarded to lose it then you need a scanner" personally, the 1520 is better then an iPhone. I put one next to my phone and laughed. it really looked like a fischer price toy lol

Were you dropped much as a child?

What happened to your iPhones are isolated incidents that happens even on Windows Phone devices.

Fingerprint scanning is a really good addition and saves you from the hassle of typing your password each time you unlock, it provides for a whole new level of security and ease of use.

3D touch is different from a a 3D display, I'm not sure where Nokia is going with this technology but it's not for 3D displays which have failed badly in the past.
    07-09-2014 11:18 AM
    yes. ^^^^ I doubt people iPhone folks are bothered about SD card slot, MicroUSB, IPS display, screen size, Bluetooth support, Clearblack, Glance, Double tap to wake, camera button lol.. Its so funny.
    When I get the 5.5" iPhone 6/air? Yes I'll definitely miss Glance and Double tap to wake as they're highly used and valued by me but that's about all tbh. I'll be too busy being happy with all the quality apps I've missed
    broar94 and Ruined like this.
    07-09-2014 11:28 AM
    When the Verge originally said that iPhone 5S was the best phone money can buy and though I was against it at first I slowly realized why.

Apple spends time in perfecting almost everything from hardware to software.
    Sent from my RM-914_im_mea3_380 using Tapatalk
    07-09-2014 11:38 AM
    But one thing is fact IPHONE get Boring after few months because we can't change anything
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-09-2014 11:40 AM
    I could point out the fact that I've barely ever seen someone buy an iPhone and regret it. Windows Phone lack apps, fingerprint scanner, fast camera, 64 bit processor, etc.

MKBHD uploaded a video on YouTube about the new iPhone 6's glass, it is 4.7 inches and almost indestructible.
    Apps- agreed. Finger print scanner-support added in 8.1, only a phone sporting the feature is yet to be released.Fast camera-are you crazy! My 620 take photos faster than an iPhone, just press and hold the camera button when locked, and take an image. iPhone was never meant for photography, the lack of a camera button proves it. The shutter lag is present only on 1020.fixes for this issue are in cyan. 64 bit processor -Oh please, tell me one useful application of this feature.It is just a gimmick. It has only one Gb of ram, and I don't see that amount increasing to more than 4 Gb in iPhone 6, iFanboy.
    BilalSoomro17 likes this.
    07-09-2014 12:00 PM
56 123