NEED HELP :- Bug in my Lumia 1320 (WP8-India)

Vishal Attri

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Recently m facing problems in my Photos app... Sometime when saving images from any other apps or clickings photos from camera both Nokia Camera / Microsoft camera app... After opening Photos... It shows me two or more thumnails of the same image file in the library... Deleting any of the thumnail or can be said either of two same image shown as an fault in the app wil remove both the thumnails/the particular image file......

Note :- I have tried Resetting the phone.. Still same thing happens after some time of usage may be within a week of use.. My Lumia 1320 is updated and its not having Developer Preview only WP8.0(black)......

Any1 else facing the same in Lumia 1320 or any other Model :( ??

Vishal Attri

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Bro u didn't go well through my text properly, I have not installed any Sd Card and the above forum link clearly gives the solution for Sd Card in Windows Phone only :(

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Its a common problem for wp8.
Sometimes there might be more than two thumbnails of the same picture and deleting anyone of them will delete the picture itself so you wont be able to access it.
There is no solution for it in WP8 whereas WP8.1 has solved this issue so wait for the update it will be releasing in some days .

P.s: This problem also occurs for videos and songs too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo