Hy! Friends i have a question. I haven't googled or anything and simply asking it over WPcentral. Hope a reply ASAP.
    I wanted to get WP 8.1 update using "Preview for Developers". Suppose if i install it and later uninstalls the Preview for Developers will there be any problem there? I hope i might have cleared what i wanted to ask. Please help!!
    07-08-2014 08:35 AM
    No, there won't be a problem, although you may not get any developer preview updates that may appear before your phone gets the official update.

Most people with developer preview will keep the app on their phone until the official release is installed on their phone and then uninstall it after that.
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-08-2014 08:39 AM
    how can i uninstall the preview developer so that i can get the official update..pls reply.
    08-30-2014 01:13 PM
    To get the official cyan update, your should use Nokia software recovery tool on your PC
    08-30-2014 01:34 PM
    To get the official cyan update, your should use Nokia software recovery tool on your PC
    After the above what woul be my next step. Can you give me a detail step by step instruction than you..
    08-31-2014 03:19 AM
    After this step, your phone would have cyan. But it would hav been hard reset. So, you should log in with your MS account again and reinstall everything
    Inocencio Sanchez likes this.
    08-31-2014 09:04 AM
    After this step, your phone would have cyan. But it would hav been hard reset. So, you should log in with your MS account again and reinstall everything
    That would be fine. I just cant handle the lapses and issues of this 8.1.1 dp update.
    Also, how am i going to recover my backup.?
    09-02-2014 08:51 AM
    That would be fine. I just cant handle the lapses and issues of this 8.1.1 dp update.
    Also, how am i going to recover my backup.?
    Go to Settings/Backup/Apps+Settings and do a backup from there. Then use the Nokia Recovery Tool to reinstall your OS, if you use the Nokia Recovery Tool EVERYTHING will be deleted and reformatted, so it is important that your backup works.
    09-02-2014 09:18 AM