After my Nokia Lumia 920 burned my hand, should I have to pay for a new one or should the manufacture replace the one that burned me?

BilalSoomro17

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
My Nokia Lumia 920 Burned my Hand and now I have to give 300 SR idk how much Dollar.

Why should I give money? It burned my hand so its either free repair new phone or Court Case

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Nokia Lumia 920 Burned my Hand and now I have to give 300 SR idk how much Dollar.

How long have you had the phone for? Even if its over a year..... A malfunction that causes actual bodily harm is a court case. Nokia should give you an upgrade replacement and vouchers as compensation...if not...take them to court, inform the media, make loads of money and give them bad press....but... I think given the option they will give you the upgrade. Good luck and let us know what happened?

AdamJoeOos

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Nokia Lumia 920 Burned my Hand and now I have to give 300 SR idk how much Dollar.

You'd have a much easier time if you were willing to speak to Nokia about the issue, instead of acting like a child and posting a "death" threat. You want a 1020, "or else"? Really now?

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

Wow, that's a great way to get excellent support. Might as well just toss your phone and move on, you'll get nothing...I guarantee it. These couple posts on a public forum are just two pieces of evidence that will be used against you.

ArthJar

May 26, 2013
Visit site

Twitter is the stupidest way to get anything done, to be honest.
Also, are you for real? I see nothing in your hand.

BilalSoomro17

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site

Okay I'll move on than. I knew I will need proof and that fade away so I think just Forget Nokia I'll buy some other company phone. I don't want my next phone to burn my hand again

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Saudi Arabia

Carrier? Do you need a heat shield for your hand? My bad. Lol again.

Check your authentication man:

All Settings --> about --> more info and than contact Nokia. Good luck if your Nokia Lumia is authentic problem solved.

If not good luck with your next phone.

My G.

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Okay I'll move on than. I knew I will need proof and that fade away so I think just Forget Nokia I'll buy some other company phone. I don't want my next phone to burn my hand again

Your phone was probably defective somehow, it happens to all brands. You can't judge just from one anecdotal data points, there's plenty of horror stories where someone's iPhone or Galaxy caught fire in their pants. Other high-ends are high powered as well

but whatever, what you say goes

BilalSoomro17

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site

That's why I said I'll give up I not going to over react and change Company I thought its company fault because I only bought Nokia always and this never happened

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site

Still.hasn't happened. We know no circumstances as to how you we're using it etc. There have people that have claimed this stuff with iPhones before too, never goes anywhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6