SmashBoxTwenty

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
That's the thing..I came from an iPhone last year. And with Xbox Music, my old music I carried over from iTunes didn't mesh well. So I took off all the iTunes music and have done nothing but download music from Xbox. I don't want to lose all that music I "own" or rent (however you want to classify it). I use MixRadio as well..but I don't want to just stream. I want it on my phone whenever I want to listen to it. Simple request, I suppose.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
That's the thing..I came from an iPhone last year. And with Xbox Music, my old music I carried over from iTunes didn't mesh well. So I took off all the iTunes music and have done nothing but download music from Xbox. I don't want to lose all that music I "own" or rent (however you want to classify it). I use MixRadio as well..but I don't want to just stream. I want it on my phone whenever I want to listen to it. Simple request, I suppose.

Well in that case I think onemusic sounds like it would be fitting for you, along with waiting for an actual good update to the WP (Xbox) Music app, assuming it'll happen.

jiovine

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
similar issue here. I have a library of 21,000 Songs that I own on my Windows 8 PC. I used the music app on the pc and it uploaded the playlist created and now on my phone I see the songs but it won't download -- says I don't have permissions. Should I just revert back to iTunes to sync playlists to my phone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss