Help me buy a new phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I am thinking to buy a new phone. I have selected few phones, but can't decide which one to buy. I have selected Nokia Lumia 720, IPhone 4, Blackberry Z3 and Z10. Please help me.....

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Aren't those imported unlocked devices? With 'Seller' warranty?
I really don't trust these sellers..claiming warranty can be a headache. I actually read while checking a 920 they will open the seal and check the functionality of the device and accessories and then send..its a bit risky to order. But its just me, I wouldn't personally..others can :)

try getting a sealed one or just grab a 720,it wont let you down,some of the others havent used a 720 imho and are generalising by calling it outdated and stuff

Aardappelboom

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I'd wait a few months for mclaren, might be about 4-6 months so the wait is rather tedious but It's better than missing out on all the cool interface changes after 6months of owning a new phone...

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Hey,
I just checked the specs of 625. I must say that it can be an alternative to 720.... Can someone please review the 625 and can someone please share their opinions on it???? Also please suggest some other phones in the Lumia family if possible.......

Thanks

no 625 is poorly made compared to 720 and 820
display is bad,camera is bad,no illuminated keys,no nfc so for the same price,720 is a much better phone
i owned a 625 in the past before exchanging it for the 820 from a local dealer within a week

Akhilesh Bhambhani

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
try getting a sealed one or just grab a 720,it wont let you down,some of the others havent used a 720 imho and are generalising by calling it outdated and stuff

I own a 720 :p :D
And yes its a killer device, I can go on and on about it man.
I got 1320 for my dad though..we checked it out at priority dealer he liked the device and size is good for editing office documents, Plus getting hands on 720 was tough..so :)

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I would like to mention that I am going buy the phone near Diwali (Mid-October)....... So do you think that 720, 820 will be available till then and also that if 725/730 and 825/830 will be launched till then???????

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I would like to mention that I am going buy the phone near Diwali (Mid-October)....... So do you think that 720, 820 will be available till then and also that if 725/730 and 825/830 will be launched till then???????
No they wont be available as their production is already stopped.
If Nokia's event is in sept-oct then you might get new devices till nov-dec if their event is in Nov then you might get new devices in January. If you don't want device urgently its better to wait till the new models are available.

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey,
I was just thinking about the Lumia family and found out that there was also a phone which was left out....... It was Nokia Lumia 620. It has all the features which I want, but the problem is that of availability till Diwali. What do you think???????

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey,
I was just thinking about the Lumia family and found out that there was also a phone which was left out....... It was Nokia Lumia 620. It has all the features which I want, but the problem is that of availability till Diwali. What do you think???????
Don't go for it although it have all the features you want the screen size is small.in diwali it might not be available in the market. Still go for the new models as your budget is 17k.

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Maybe you are right....... Hope that 830 which was shown in the picture of an article on WPcentral releases by Diwali or else would go for a 620, 625, 720 (If available), 820 (If available),etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos