Help me buy a new phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan Salooja

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I am thinking to buy a new phone. I have selected few phones, but can't decide which one to buy. I have selected Nokia Lumia 720, IPhone 4, Blackberry Z3 and Z10. Please help me.....

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Maybe you are right....... Hope that 830 which was shown in the picture of an article on WPcentral releases by Diwali or else would go for a 620, 625, 720 (If available), 820 (If available),etc.

Last year during diwali there were heavy discount on Lumia 925.
If this year is also that scenario then you might find that device within 23k-25k. Try increasing your budget till diwali :)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I checked in Amazon India but just found 2 deals in my budget and the problem like always is the availability till Diwali....... What do you think???????

I have thoroughly read this thread, let me make it simple. If you want a new device and you are in need you can get a lumia 925 or whichever device you like that fits in your budget. If you can wait till Diwali and want some taste of new devices , patience is what I would recommend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
So I ordered for myself a Lumia 925 from amazon India. It arrived in 14 hours, though the estimated delivery was 4 days.

I considered waiting till Diwali, but there is no news of mid range phones, so I just bought the 925 :)

ajay 1991

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
i will ask you to go with xaiomi mi3 android phone..register u r self on flipkart and get that phone.its a steal at that price.dont come to windows phone.life is hell in windows phone

Karthik Naik

Banned
Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
i will ask you to go with xaiomi mi3 android phone..register u r self on flipkart and get that phone.its a steal at that price.dont come to windows phone.life is hell in windows phone

*biggest facepalm ever*
the mi3 already has users complaining of poor after sales etc
windows phone is much better than android in a load of ways

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Xaiomi ? How do we pronounce it (zombie) :winktongue: is this another cheap plastic android smartphone by a Chinese OEM ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte